Visual Storytelling that tells the story of a simple yet exuberant collage of the fun, food, and family. Traditions we love to enjoy each year.
Christmas – Family Style
One of the most memorable aspects of holiday seasons, for nearly every family is the food. The recipes passed down, the stories that are ignited while sitting around the table with friends and family.
All the recipes in the video can be found in my collection. New ones being created with each Christmas celebration. After all, every year tells a new story and certainly brings new recipes to the table!
Who doesn’t look forward to hot coco by the fireside, or a mulled wine around the fire pit!
Winter sips are not always about the booze. With winter’s chill we confront cold and flu season, so let’s whisk up some powerful smoothies to sip on all winter too!
Whether hot sips or cold medicinal drinks, you will find many recipes to inspire you, right here at Whisk and Dine.
- REAL Old Fashion Hot Chocolate – because ready mix is just not hot chocolate!
- Deconstructed Cooked Egg Eggnog – no raw eggs in my eggnog please!
- Winter Warm Turmeric Mild Cocktail – with or without the booze this is scrumptious.
- Winter Sangria – gotta have a little fruit!
- Detox Green Smoothie – to your health!
Family Style Joy
Finding the joy in our lives is not dependent on others. That little voice inside each of our hearts can point us in the right direction, if we listen.
We know what makes us happy. If we forgot there are ways to get it back:
- Get out some old photos of childhood
- Take mental walks down memory lane
- Seek out that little voice inside that will bring us back to that ‘ME’ we all long to embrace.
As for me? It’s looking a lot like Christmas! And just like the elves, right about now, I have already begun to create new and yummy things to share with you. This experience, for the holidays, is what brings me joy. I am grateful to have YOU to share it with!