A simple iced coffee and milk treat in a popsicle for the lazy days of summer.
Every afternoon throughout the lazy days of summer, I find myself looking for a little Caffeine Kiss to finish out my workday.
And so, I created a little something to “Kiss the Spot”!
A perfectly brewed cup of coffee, nutrient rich raw cacao, something to sweeten the pot, and a heavy dose of coconut milk, or milk of your choice.
Freeze this ‘would be’ winter time hot drink, in summertime and you’ve got the perfect afternoon kiss of caffeine.
Latte For Summer?
Don’t forget how refreshing an iced cold popsicle tastes on a hot July afternoon, only these are relatively healthy, so long as you use a sweetener low in calories and a light milk is used.
Coconut milk is used in this recipe but a low fat dairy milk can be used, or really boost the nutrients in this summertime latte and use oat milk!
- Coconut milk or milk of choice
- Popsicle mold
- Measuring cup
- Measuring spoons
- Wooden spoon
- Sauce pan – if using sugar instead of other sweeteners
MOCHA LATTE POPSICLESCourse: DessertCuisine: PopsiclesDifficulty: Easy
A simple iced coffee, chocolate and milk treat in a popsicle for the lazy days of summer.
Coffee – 1 cup of freshly brewed
Cacao – 2 Tbsp
Sweetener – to taste, 5 drops of stevia were used here
Salt – a pinch
Coconut Milk – 2 cups, or your choice of milk
- Whisk the coffee cacao, sweetener, salt and milk together until the cacao blends into the milk completely.
- If using sugar, warm the coffee and dissolve the sugar in first, cool and then proceed to whisk in the remaining ingredients.
- Pour into popsicle trays, and freeze for about 4 hours or overnight.