The Best Shrimp Ramen soup is going to be in your bowl in less than 30-minutes! Go to the freezer and grab that container of Fish Stock I showed you how to make and freeze for busy days like today. In a snap, we are going to have one very delicious pot of soup ready for dinner!
Ingredients – Serves 2 large bowls or 4 medium
- Ramen Noodles – 8 – 16 ounces (depending how many eating)
- Fish Stock– 4 cups
- Spring onions – 1 bunch, chopped
- Celery – 4 stalks, chopped
- Mushrooms – 1 pound, chopped
- Bonita flakes – 1 heaping tablespoon
- Soy sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Sesame oil – 1 tablespoon
- Shrimp – 1 pound, deveined and shelled
- Ginger – 1 tablespoon freshly grated
- Lime – juice from 1 lime
- Chili pepper flakes – pinch (optional)
- Garlic powder – pinch (optional)
- Salt/pepper to taste
Boil Ramen Noodles for the designated amount of time on package, then quick drop them into cold water until ready to add last to soup.
Bring Fish Stock to a boil. Add all ingredients except shrimp and noodles. Turn down low, cover and let simmer for 10 minutes. Uncover, add shrimp and simmer until shrimp turns pink. Add drained noodles, stir and your delicious Shrimp Ramen Soup is ready!