Sometimes the end of the day just screams for cookies! Homemade, crunchy, healthy cookies!! Oh, you didn’t know cookies could be healthy? Well, these are. And they are the perfect resolve for a sweet tooth without the guilt of butter, sugar, or wheat flour. Yep! These cookies are gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free, and loaded with yumminess. Imagine that!
Pssst moms and grandmas… Get your little ones hooked on these instead of the unhealthy cookies floating around out there, and you can treat them without guilt. Oh, and think of the dentist bills you won’t have. (wink)
Makes 12 large or 24 small
- Almond Flour – 2 cups (or any nut flour)
- Oatmeal Flour – ½ cup (or other)
- Baking Soda – 1 teaspoon
- Cinnamon – 1 tablespoon
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Almond Butter – ½ cup (or any nut butter)
- Date Syrup – ½ cup (maple syrup, honey, or agave)
- Stevia – (optional for extra sweetness) 6 drops, or ¼ teaspoon powdered
- Cinnamon & Sugar – (optional) to sprinkle on top, 1 teaspoon of each, mixed
Preheat oven to 350
Mix all ingredients well until it comes together into a dough. On a parchment paper lined cookie sheet, place with a spoon, roll into balls, or set your favorite cookie cutter on the paper and press a little dough into the cutter and gently lift up. This takes a little longer but makes for perfectly shaped cookies.
Bake about 12 to 14 minutes, until the edges just begin to darken. If you would like to sprinkle cinnamon sugar mix on top or dust with powdered sugar, do so while cookies are hot!
Guilt Free Yum!