For those who love their sweets AND their figure!
This beautifully delicious BLACKBERRY VEGAN CHEESECAKE, is for you.
There are three easy steps to this dessert. Once assembled, it chills in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
Yields 12 small or 1 large
– Blackberry Gelatin
– Sweet Avocado Puree
– Pitted Dates – 2 cups
– Raw cashews – 2 cups
– Cacao powder – 2 tablespoons
Blend ingredients and press into individual spring form pans, or a pie plate. Pop in the fridge to chill while you prepare the fillings.
– Blackberries – 2 cups (save a few for garnish)
– Coconut sugar – ½ cup
– Powdered gelatin – 1 tablespoon (dissolved in 2 tablespoons water)
– Violette or Blackberry Liqueur – 1 shot (optional)
– Full fat coconut milk – 13.5 oz. can
Simmer everything except the coconut milk. Cool. Strain, and add coconut milk. Set aside while preparing the next filling.
SWEET AVOCADO PUREE
– Ripe avocado – 1 cut into chunks
– *Stevia sweetened coconut or cashew milk – ¾ cup (making your own is of course optional, or simply add store bought stevia to milk)
– Raw cashews – 1 cup soaked for 30 minutes in water, and drained
– Cashew milk – 1 cup of unsweetened
– Powdered gelatin – 2 teaspoons, dissolved in 1 tablespoon water
– Lemon zest – 1 teaspoon
– Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
– Matcha green tea powder – 1 tablespoon
Puree all ingredients. Set a little aside to use as a dollop on top. Pour puree half way up, into the chilled crust. Chill until puree begins to firm just a bit.
Pour the blackberry gelatin the remainder of the way up the crust. Chill for an hour until the cheesecake sets.
Once set, pipe a little of the saved avocado puree on top of the blackberry gelatin, and place a blackberry on top for garnish. Keep in the fridge until ready to serve!
As you can see by the ingredients, you can be assured that you are serving Fabulous Healthy Sweets!