For those who love their sweets AND their figure, this beautifully delicious Blackberry Vegan Cheesecake is for you! There are three easy steps. Once assembled, it chills in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
Makes 12 mini or 1 large
- Pitted dates – 2 cups
- Raw cashews – 2 cups
- Cacao powder – 2 tablespoons
Blend ingredients and press into individual tart tins, spring form pan, or pie plate. Pop in the fridge to chill while you prepare the fillings.
- Blackberries – 2 cups (save a few for garnish)
- Coconut sugar – 1/2 cup
- Powdered gelatin – 1 tablespoon (dissolved in 2 tablespoons water)
- Blackberry liqueur – 1 shot (optional)
- Full fat coconut milk – 13 oz. can
Simmer everything, except the coconut milk, until sugar dissolves. Strain and mix in coconut milk. Set aside while preparing the next filling.
Sweet Avocado Puree
- Ripe avocado – 1 cut into chunks
- Coconut or cashew milk – 1 1/2 cups
- Honey or agave – 1/4 cup
- Powdered gelatin – 2 teaspoons, dissolved in 1 tablespoon water
- Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- Matcha green tea powder – 1 tablespoon
Puree all ingredients. Set a little aside to use as a dollop on top. Pour puree halfway up, into the chilled crust. Chill until puree begins to firm just a bit.
Pour the blackberry gelatin the remainder of the way up the crust. Chill for an hour until the cheese cake cake sets.
Once set, place a tiny dollop of reserved avocado puree on top of the blackberry gelatin. Place a blackberry half on top for garnish. Keep in the fridge until ready to serve!