Whether by summer’s Fired-Up grill, or winter’s toasty fire pit,
S’mores Vodka Martinis are nothing short of Fabulous!
- ¾ cup Chocolate, melted and placed in a wide dish or bowl for rimming the glasses
- ¾ cup Graham Crackers, crushed and placed in a wide dish or bowl for rimming the glasses
- 2 jiggers of Vodka, Marshmallow or Whipped Cream flavored Vodka is best
- 2 jiggers of cream, preferably coconut, but as you like
- Marshmallows for roasting, one large or several small places on a short skewer sticks
- 1 tablespoon Simple Syrup, (2 parts sugar to 1 part water, boiled and cooled)
- 1 ½ cups Ice
Rimming glasses with chocolate and graham crackers can be done in advance. Have marshmallows ready on sticks.
Just before serving, place ice, simple syrup, cream, and vodka into the blender and give it a whirl.
You can serve directly from the blender or transfer into a shaker and serve cold, but without ice pieces.
Marshmallows can be quickly roasted over a tea candle at the table, the grill, cooking torch, fire pit, fireplace, or anywhere you can roast them quickly while someone is whirling the blender. Place the hot marshmallow on top of the icy drink and enjoy the SIZZLE!