Have you ever been served one baked potato and wondered if you could really eat the whole thing? Yet… two whole Rosemary Roasted Potato Fries set before you, and you will be wanting for more! Potatoes are funny like that.
The recipe for these wicked good potatoes couldn’t be easier. Russet potatoes, with their thicker skin, make for the crunchiest potato fries, but honestly, if you have a hankering for fries, any potato already in your fridge will be delicious.
– Potatoes – 2 per person, cut into long wedges about ½ inch thick
– Olive Oil – 1-2 tablespoons, enough to coat without having the potatoes swimming in oil
– Rosemary – freshly chopped, and the more the better
– Salt – 1 or more tablespoons of coarse salt (the crunch is best with coarse salt)
– Non-Stick cooking spray (optional) or rub a little olive oil on the pan
Preheat oven to 425.
Lightly oil a baking sheet, (don’t want those fries to stick!).
Toss potato wedges in a bowl with oil, rosemary, and salt.
Arrange on the pan so that they are not piled on top of each other. Roast for about 20 minutes. Turn oven to Broil, and broil for 3-5 minutes, but watch closely so they don’t burn.
Done! Crunchy! Not oily! Oh so YUMMY!